welcome to contact
TEL:+86-576-82750318 / +86-15168628826China agricultural plastic machinery manufacturer
A vegetable planter is a more convenient way to harve […]
A vegetable planter is a more convenient way to harvest vegetables. It not only has high harvesting efficiency but also ensures that vegetables are not harmed during the harvesting process. However, when the machinery always fails, such as a damp phenomenon, how should we deal with it?
We all know that when the machinery is soaked or damp, it should be repaired in time, to minimize losses.
1. Check the casing of the fuselage. Any places that have been soaked in water will generally have mud marks or discoloration, and then carry out targeted maintenance according to the range of moisture.
2. Wipe or rinse the residual mud on the surface with clean water. Remove weeds hanging on reels, crop dividers, crop dividers, conveying troughs, header crank-rocker mechanisms, crop fingers, clamping chains, vibrating screens, grain receiving ports, transmission belts and pulleys, etc. Broken branches, plastic bags, and other sundries, and remove the soil, stones, and other objects accumulated in the rollers, guide wheels, crawler belts, header conveying auger, etc.
2. Open the cover of the conveying trough and remove the remaining impurities in the conveying trough; remove the conveying chain, clean it with diesel oil, dry it, and then immerse it in oil for lubrication. If the conveyor scraper is damaged, it should be replaced.
3. Rinse and remove the sediment on the header with clean water, especially the gap between the movable and fixed blades, and the gap between the blade and the blade guard. Carefully clean up to avoid the inclusion of hard sand particles and damage to the blade.
4. Open or remove the rear cover and side cover of the harvester, check and remove the soil and residual weeds accumulated in the conveying auger, clean the fan, vibrating screen, and its crank-rocker mechanism, etc., and check the vibrating screen and concave plate Check whether the sieve holes of the sieve and fish scale sieve are blocked, and clean them up. If the sieve surface is deformed by the impact of hard objects, it should be corrected or replaced. For the damaged screen, if the damaged area is not large, it can be repaired, and it can be replaced when the damage is serious.
5. Check whether the helical blades of the header auger are partially deformed, damaged, or de-welded from the blade drum. When the blade is partially deformed, it can be knocked back to its original shape. When striking, use a semi-round wooden hammer to cushion the back of the deformed part, and use another mallet to strike from the front until the blade returns to its original shape. Partially damaged blades can be repaired by panel welding, and the panels should keep the original blade shape. When the blade is desoldered, it should be re-welded.
6. Check the electrical wiring. All electrical appliances soaked in water must be disassembled, carefully checked, dried for moisture, and tested with a multimeter. The battery, once flooded, should be scrapped.
7. Remove the transmission belt, dry it in the sun or dry it, and then install it again, to avoid the transmission belt slipping after being soaked in water.
8. After the overhaul is completed, the test run should be carried out after the installation and restoration. If there is any abnormality, the machine should be stopped and checked in time.
The above is the maintenance method for the vegetable planter after it gets wet. Only by dealing with the problem in time can the service life of the equipment be guaranteed.