welcome to contact
TEL:+86-576-82750318 / +86-15168628826China agricultural plastic machinery manufacturer
The application of agricultural machinery equipment s […]
The application of agricultural machinery equipment such as manual seeder and field management machine has a great effect on the improvement of farmers' consumption efficiency. Therefore, farmers friends will carefully maintain the maintenance when using manual seeder and other equipment. What kind of maintenance method is correct? , Please follow the steps below to stop maintenance.
1. After the initial start-up of the manual seeder's engine, stop the warm-up operation for 5 minutes, and insist on low-speed load operation before the engine is not heated, and do not run at full load at high speed or run at low speed without load.
2. Change the oil on time. After starting the engine to run for 20 hours, change the engine oil to the heat engine, otherwise the remaining engine oil in the engine will not be exhausted. After changing the oil in 20h, change the oil every 100h thereafter.
3. Prevent overload operation. The initiator cannot run at full load during the running-in period, and can stop running-in at a speed of 3000r/min and a load of about 50%.
4. Choose proper oil for manual seeder equipment. If the oil grade used is not suitable, it will cause the adhesion of the piston ring and burn the piston ring; the rapid wear of the cylinder liner; the rapid wear of the bearing and other moving parts will shorten the service life of the diesel engine.
5. Beware of the fuel entering the dirty water and dirt. If the fuel is mixed with water and dirt, it will cause the diesel engine to run abnormally or fail to operate. If there is water and dirt in the fuel, the fuel should be stored in a clean container to stop precipitation for more than 2 hours, and then use a hose or pump to pump out the fuel above. The oil at the bottom of the container should not be used.
6. Keep the air filter clean. If there is a lack of engine power and the smoke color deteriorates, the air filter element or the clean element must be changed. The first cleaning of the filter element is after 100 hours of use, the second time is 500 hours of use, and the filter element is changed after 1000 hours of use. The user should record the working time of the manual seeder during use.