welcome to contact
TEL:+86-576-82750318 / +86-15168628826China agricultural plastic machinery manufacturer
1. Due to the large diameter of the threshing drum, h […]
1. Due to the large diameter of the threshing drum, high rotational speed, and high rotational inertia, it requires high repair quality. Therefore, except for the damage of non-critical components such as the frame, casing, and feeding table, welding repairs can be used, and the rest can be repaired by welding. All repairs by replacement parts. corn sheller manufacturers
2. When replacing the pattern bars, they should be replaced in a complete set. Do not replace only a few or mix the new and old pattern bars; the new and old nail teeth and rod teeth shall not be mixed, so as to avoid serious imbalance of the drum, increased vibration, and import and export. Phenomena such as unclean threshing and large fragmentation are caused by inconsistent gaps.
3. When the wear of the hexagonal end of the bolt is more than 1/3 of the original, and the thickness of the head is less than 6mm, even if it is not broken, it should be replaced with a new one. The threaded bolts must be bolts with a "T" mark on the head. They must not be replaced by cutting, machining, or other ordinary bolts, so as to avoid "explosion" due to insufficient strength. The threaded rod bolts and spike nuts should be tightened according to the specified torque. In order to prevent the threaded rod bolts and rack nut from loosening, each bolt should be equipped with an arc crimping stop washer or a safety disc for locking.
4. After the threshing parts such as grain rods, spokes, spikes, rod teeth, etc. are broken or damaged, welding is strictly prohibited, and new parts should be replaced to ensure safe operation. When installing the drain rods and spokes, the grain rods and spokes of the same quality should be installed in symmetrical positions; the quality difference of a single grain rod and spoke should not be more than 25 grams; the spiral teeth on two adjacent grain rods should be rotated Stagger each other, that is, one is left-handed, and the adjacent one is right-handed; the small head (inclined surface) should be facing the feeding direction to strengthen the kneading effect on the grain.
5. After the corn sheller drum is repaired and installed, a static balance test should be carried out. The test is carried out on the corn sheller test bench. Marks are made on the drum in advance until the mark can stop at any position. There is no roller test bench, and it can also be carried out on the corn sheller.
6. If the spokes and drum shafts are damaged or cracked, they must be replaced with new ones, and welding is not allowed. The roller shaft shall be made of No. 45 steel after quenching and tempering treatment, and shall not be replaced by other materials.
7. Damaged plate grids should be repaired or replaced in time; the damaged cover should be welded with 1-1.2 mm thick thin steel plate or replaced with a new cover; the windshield at the feeding port should be curved, and the bottom The distance between the edge and the rib should be 5 mm, and the windshield should be repaired if it is deformed.
8. After the grain bar type threshing drum is installed, the exit gap should be consistent within the full length; when the exit gap is adjusted to 2 mm, the local gap should not be greater than 3.5 mm (the appropriate import and export gap can be selected according to the crop species, general import and export The gap ratio is 4:1).
9. After the feeding table is repaired, its length shall not be less than 800 mm, and it shall be firmly installed on the frame with the upper protective plate.