welcome to contact
TEL:+86-576-82750318 / +86-15168628826China agricultural plastic machinery manufacturer
Super rice has excellent characteristics of moderate […]
Super rice has excellent characteristics of moderate tillering ability, high yield, high quality, and stress resistance. Compared with ordinary rice, the seeding requirement of super rice is increased from 3~5 grains/hole to 21 grains/hole. The current rice planting machine is mainly for raising seedlings of ordinary rice, which cannot meet the agronomic requirements of super rice.
This paper designs a rice planting machine device to meet the requirements of super rice seeding accuracy. The main research contents and conclusions of this article are as follows:
1) The current research status and development trend of planters at home and abroad are systematically explained. According to the agronomic requirements of super rice precision sowing and the geometric characteristics of super rice seeds, the research purpose and content of this article are proposed.
2) Research on the material characteristics of super rice, propose a seeding device and analyze its working principle. The overall design of the planter and the design of key components are determined, and the three-dimensional model of the planter is established using Pro/E software, and the interference phenomenon between the parts is detected, which provides a theoretical basis for the processing and manufacturing of the planting device.
3) Analyzed the movement of the rice seed during the sowing process, and established the kinematic models of the rice seed for the seeding stage, seeding stage, and blowing stage. The analysis results show that during the seeding stage, the movement speed of the rice seed increases with the increase of the angle α between the seed guide and the horizontal plane and the vibration frequency f; at the planting stage, when the rice seed leaves the V-shaped seed guide The initial velocity v0 will have a direct impact on whether the rice seed can be blown into the seed tube during the blowing stage; in the blowing stage, the drag force on the rice seed is equal to the square of the equivalent diameter dr of the rice seed, and the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the nozzle is p It is proportional to the fourth power of the nozzle inlet diameter di, and inversely proportional to the fourth power of the blowing distance R.
4) Using Fluent software, the airflow field in the L-shaped seed guide tube of the seeding device was studied, and the movement of rice seeds in the L-shaped seed guide tube was numerically simulated. Using high-speed camera technology, the movement trajectory and transportation process of rice seeds in the L-shaped seed guide tube were studied. The test results show that when the nozzle outlet diameter is d1mm and the seed guide tube length is L120mm, the probability of the rice seed being blown into the seed guide tube is higher, and the movement track of the rice seed is better. It shows that the theoretical model and the corresponding algorithm have high accuracy.
5) The rice planting machine was developed, and the single factor test was carried out on the factors affecting the seeding performance of the planter. The results showed that the air source pressure, nozzle hole diameter, and blowing distance had a significant impact on the seeding performance; Orthogonal experiments were carried out on the factors affecting the seeding performance. The results showed that the primary and secondary factors affecting the seeding performance were: nozzle aperture>blowing distance>air source pressure. When the nozzle outlet diameter is d1mm, the air source pressure P0.12MPa, and the seeding distance When R25mm, the seeding effect is the best, and the pass rate is 85%.
6) Summarize the full text and put forward further prospects for the research content.