welcome to contact
TEL:+86-576-82750318 / +86-15168628826China agricultural plastic machinery manufacturer
1. Reverse gear operation is strictly prohibited. Whe […]
1. Reverse gear operation is strictly prohibited. When turning in the field, the vegetable planter should be slightly raised to reduce the turning resistance and avoid damaging the working parts. The working parts of the machine should stop rotating when transferring the land and adjusting the machine.
2. The adjustment of the tillage depth of the hand-held vegetable planter is controlled by the tail wheel or skid (for hydroponic farming). Loosen the tightening handle on the tail wheel seat and move the outer tube of the tail wheel up and down, and the position of the tail wheel can be adjusted in a larger range. Under normal circumstances, the handle can be rotated to adjust the tilling depth. In use, try to make the position of the outer tube appropriate, and then use the handle to make a small amount of adjustment.
3. Pay attention to the direction of plowing when plowing, and leave only a large ridge or ditch in the field as much as possible. Try to avoid overloading the plow for a long time to prevent deformation of the plow frame.
4. For the vegetable planter of the towing belt, the two ends of the universal joint should be close to the level when working. When the universal joint is raised in the working state, the rotation speed should be slowed down, and the lifting height should be limited so that the angle between the two ends of the universal joint does not exceed 30°.
5. When working, it is forbidden to stand behind the vegetable planter and onboard to prevent accidents.
6. Farm tools driven by the power of a vegetable planter require drivers to pay special attention to their vigilance and be prepared to cut off the power at any time to avoid accidents.
7. When parking, the vegetable planter shall be landed on the ground and shall not be suspended and parked.